Thursday, August 20, 2009

PICC in

We just left St. Joseph's Medical Center and our first positive hospital experience ever. They let me come in the surgical room while he got the line in. He did a great job. Ironically, the ultra sound of his abdominal area was much more painful. We still can't touch that part of his body.
I'm anxious to hear Dr. R's interpretation of it.
We're headed to the clinic now for our first IV treatment...my guess is the first of very many. We also get loads of instructions today.
Coleman says he wants to go back to Game Stop today. He looks so beat but is so happy to be in this "new place that doesn't hate him."
Supposed to move into our apartment tomorrow.
I don't know what I would do without my gray haired prince of a husband. I would simply not be able to do all this start up stuff without him.
I will just miss him so much not to mention his pack horse carrying capabilities and sense of humor!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment