Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday

This doc is like a Lyme bloodhound..that's the best way I can put it.
We have been so busy that I can barely keep up. We are driving (Jeff that is...not texting and driving...) To UK hospital for Coleman's 45 minute brain PET scan.
He is again sedated and barely awake. He has to sit still for 45 minutes and I think it's a bit noisy. Prepare for the worst hope for the best...
Found a place to live about 30 minutes ago. Trying to coordinate furniture rental by friday for move in.
Back to Dr. R's at 6 pm today. No rest for the weary, but very happy to be here!
Back soon
Ok back sooner than I thought. The brain scan was a bust, he'll have to have full sedation to even get through the noise of the scan. So we basically just wasted efforts and further fueled his fear of hospitals.
I'm sure the doc will have insight but it makes me think we'll have to postpone the abdominal scan as well...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment