Monday, August 17, 2009

Twas the Night Before..

We're all packed.  I've kept Coleman up as long as I can stand - he's exhausted and I'll wake him at 6:00 - feed him  - wait an hour and give him the meds for sleeping.   

I talked to the pilot today and we're on schedule for 10AM EST.  That will put us in KC at 1:00 their time.  The first step is to get there, just get there, get to the apartment.  I'm sure there will be bumps along the way...not to mention Jeff's body does not enjoy flying.

Thanks Steve for coming by today to pray with us - it was good to see your face and hear the English accent I miss on a weekly basis.  Thanks to our neighbors for keeping an eye out for us and to Val for one last sanity walk and one awesome southern meal.

I'm still feeling we're on the right track, just need to get the wind behind us.  As always we are so grateful for those of you who stop to remember us during these trying times.  We will be remembering you too!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of and praying for all of you!
    Scott, Claudia and Meredith Inge

    ReplyDelete