Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Thoughts

I missed posting yesterday - battling an allergic reaction of my own and doing some scriptwriting when I can squeeze it in. Happy to be blogging tonight. Coleman and I are in our usual spots - he's defeating villains on the Wii and I'm holding up the laptop.

This week we are going to take another look inside Coleman with bioenergetic screening. I always look forward to these and they continue to fascinate me as I watch him so carefully every day looking for the slightest change, the slightest progress, the slightest changing symptom, the slightest ray of hope. Sometimes I can almost guess what we'll find now that I have a better handle on the villains we're fighting in his body. It also helps to have such a good vantage point for watching this process.

I am also beginning a consult with an MD in Arizona who specializes in mycotoxins' effect on the brain. We are due to talk this week and I have some burning questions that should help rule out some things. I always feel like we're making some forward movement when we're trying new approaches, meds or experienced opinions. We could use some forward movement to jump start us again.

Spencer is improving quickly again. He continues to get a hand full (no pun intended) of "cold chills" down his hands a day. He always comes running to tell me and shows me how he can move his hands normally right after they happen. We are adding new remedies to his regimen on Friday as well and I'm waiting every day for him to pick up that pencil and write again. I laughed the other night when we had a sketch book and he jumped up to say he had the cold chill. I told him to draw quickly. He drew a nose and an eyebrow. It let me know that all systems are go in there and I could tell by the look on his face that he felt that too. He was thrilled to say the least. He is also coming back so strong on his schoolwork. He wants to do extra work each day to catch up and avoid a summer's worth of work.

From John today:
I will talk to the Father and He'll provide you another Friend so that you'll always have someone with you. This friend is the Spirit of Truth.

We have felt that Friend in these parts.

And today I realized that I left out a thanks to a fine friend and mother who gave up some of her time on Saturday to wheel and deal and that's Renee. Sorry to have left you off the list, here's a special shout out to you. I so miss your oldest child running through my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment