Monday, May 18, 2009

Still Working

Today was a great day for Spencer. He really made some strides with his schoolwork. He called me so excited because he was able to do some math again. He's still having more of these "cold chills" that run down his hands. After they happen, he has normal hand movement for a few seconds. He had one tonight when I was having him try to sketch and for a few seconds he started to draw like his old self. The best part is that it really gets him so excited. Seeing him so happy is contagious for me.

Coleman and I held the fort down today. We had a visit from Ms. Becky and he wanted to show her how high he can jump now. I've been doing some more research on some of Coleman's co-infections - trying to line up some phone consults with docs who know mold illness and the co-infections. I'm hoping this is a way to move us off the plateau we are on.

Otherwise, we're working on the physical progress and the protocol. Working through one day at a time, my boy and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment