Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quick Check IN

Sorry for being off line a bit. I have been truly focused on communicating with the docs and practitioner as I keep a close eye on my boy. We are underway with meds - traditional meds and are working up to a full dose.

It's interesting that my friend Andrea (her post is in the upper right corner of this blog) has posted on Lyme Disease. It is such a hot topic and I believe it's becoming an epidemic our country can no longer ignore. I am hoping to see Under Our Skin, the documentary that is premiering around the country now. The excerpts I have seen hit far too close to home.

Although blood tests are frequently negative one has to consider the symptoms and the history, both of which we have. I'm glad our approach is addressing this and truthfully, we are banking on it.

It is printed in so many places that a neurotoxin exposure can awaken sleeping giants of other kinds. There are several mold patients I have personally communicated with who have experienced the same dual illnesses.

I will be checking in, but for now, staying close to home and close to my comrade in battle!

This morning I prayed for discernment - patience and discernment - I wish the same for all of us in whatever decisions you face today!

No comments:

Post a Comment